Here at Flip the Script, we typically try to focus on the tactical and practical “How”. The emails, voicemails, cold calls, and social messages to send to your prospects to get and keep their attention.
But how do you actually structure your day to make sure you get it all done?
- How much time should you spend on prospect research?
- What day & time during the week is the smartest time to do it?
- When should you have your 1:1s?
- When is the best time to make your cold calls?
- When should you have internal meetings?
- How many cold emails should you send?
- When should you send those emails for the best results?
- When should you send follow up emails?
- How much time should I spend on LinkedIn & what should I be doing?
- How can I gear my entire week around a strategy that will get me to quota?
Join us September 15th at 11am PT as we unpack all of those questions and more, that will leave you with a comprehensive strategy to “attack your week” strategically, use your time wisely, and have a repeatable plan on how to leverage your week to get you to quota!